Being a Tekken Nut Namco Bandai is no stranger to me, I am sure most gamers would have heard of them too. They have just announced their plans for Windows Phone 7 and being a huge developer / publisher they will be releasing their games under the XBox Live banner. The short video they have posted shows off some of their games that will come to Windows Phone 7, it include
- Pac Man – Pac-Man is a game that first came on the arcade and went crazy popular and with ports on every possible device out there. I dont think any of you will need an explanation for this one.
- Puzzle Quest2 – This game combines role-playing with strategy and Bejeweled-style puzzle elements, some thing for the puzzle fans
- I Love Katamari – the player rolls a highly-adhesive ball called a Katamari, collecting various objects of increasing size until it becomes large enough to transform into a star.
- Brain Exercise with Dr. Kawashima – Brain Training game that helps to sharpen your memory
- Flight Control – You have either played this game on the iphone or you have had your friends taunt you with it on their iphones. The game that introduced the now popular line drawing genre ( i think )